Nov 14, 2015
What do people see when they search for your business on Google
– and what can you do if it’s not what you want?
I talked to Jeremy Gin, CEO of SiteJabber, a leading community
of 700,000+ online business reviewers, about how small businesses
can manage their reputations online.
- Why reputation management is so important for small businesses
and how the ‘industry’ works
- How the leading reputation management and review platforms work
- and why they're unfair to both businesses and consumers
- What to do – and not do – if you find a negative review
- Where e-commerce and reputation management will be in the next