Dec 28, 2014
When it comes to choosing a domain name for your business or
next online venture there are many options to consider. But which
are important and which are just pure marketing aimed are parting
you from your money?
In the final episode of 2014 Sean & Robert look at the
following points when it comes to choosing a domain name:
- How important are domains?
- What is the value of a domain in SEO?
- Are some suffixes better than others and if so why?
- What is the value of the new domain extensions e.g.
- Is it ever worth paying a premium for a domain?
- Is it ethical/legal to buy a domain very similar to a
- Should you buy domains similar to your own so others can’t get
- What is the future of domains?